Below are answer’s to last week’s Live Q&A on Facebook!
Why are you standing so close?
1. Marisol R.: Do you use autofocus or do you set your focus before a shoot?
I use autofocus 95% of the time. I use manual when it’s really dark, or when I’m shooting with back light.
2. Wibie W.: Who’s your favorite photographer and why?
I rarely have a favorite anything because it’s hard to choose one. I really like Joe Buissink. He shoots from the heart and he’s very passionate about what he does.
3. Ashwini U: Would you recommend shooting on aperture priority mode for a portrait shoot?
I recommend shooting on Manual mode -that way you have full control.
4. Sreeja B.: How did you decide to become a photographer? How did u start professionally?
I decided when my gut told me to do it. In the beginning I practiced shooting with friends and then began to look for photo gigs on sites like Craigslist.
5. Ade P.: Which is more interesting – cameras or men?
Depends on my mood.