I wrote a post sharing 12 things about Pete so I thought it’d be fair to share 12 things about me.
These are random facts. If there is anything else you’d like to know about me, write it in the comments below!
12 Things About Me:
1. My first pet was a white rat named Freckles.
2. I did competitive gymnastics until I was 11 and then stopped after getting a knee injury. After I quit I grew 12 inches taller.
3. My parents are Chinese (Cantonese) but my mom born and raised in Cambodia and my dad born and raised in Vietnam. I was born in Redwood City, CA.
4. My least favorite climate is desert. My favorite is humid by the beach with a little breeze.
5. I am horrible at waiting tables (I did this for a couple years during college). My brain is not good at multitasking.
6. I watch Dr. Pimple Popper. Blackheads and Dilated Pore of Winers are my favorite.
7. One of my favorite things to do is sneak a burrito it into a theater and see a movie by myself.
8. My core values are Integrity, Authenticity, Freedom, Accomplishment, Passion, Fun, and Inspiration.
9. My celeb crushes are Chris Pine in Star Trek or Oscar Issac in Triple Frontier. I don’t crush on the real person because I don’t know them, only characters.
10. Before meeting my husband, I asked my therapist what qualities would be good for me in a partner. The first thing she said was, “Good aesthetic taste.” I laughed and asked why. She said it is ingrained in who I am. Shrug. It’s true. Some of the other qualities she said were patience and a backbone. She was spot on – Pete has them all.
11. I’ve been to over 50 countries. My favorites that I have been to are Sri Lanka, Cook Islands (Aitutaki specifically), and Thailand. Good food and friendly people are the biggest factors.
12. Overall I eat healthy but my guilty pleasure is Wetzel’s Pretzels (with butter, light on the salt).
This Post Has 2 Comments
I love that you had a pet rat – I had one who lived primarily in my high school classroom for 3 years. He was grey with white belly marks & was named Bob.
Bob sounds cute. 🙂