Below are some answers to last weekend’s Q&A on Facebook!
1. Grace K.: If you were going to make a photography portfolio, especially on a website or blog, what sort of pictures would be best?
Photos that clearly depict your style. Photos that evoke a certain emotion.
2. Michelle C.: Hi Christine, what web hosting do you use? Can you recommend something easy to use and display your photos?
3. Ishani J.: Do you recommend buying a DSLR camera online? If so what are the websites you recommend?
4. Gringa M.: What was the first professional lens you bought?
My first professional lens was the 24-70mm f/2.8. I still love it!
5. Dinah R.: What do you do when you get hurt by a loved one? If you made a big mistake in your past and your partner still brings it up to hurt you – what would you do to come out from it?
Everything happens for you to live and learn. If I am down about something I remind myself to keep moving forward. Focus on what you can be doing now.