Below are some answers to last week’s Live Q&A on Facebook.
1. June A.: What is the one thing in photography one should master to be great?
Master thyself. Photography is self expression so you want to be able to express yourself fully – that’s what people are drawn to. 🙂
2. Michel P.: Do you ever use and ND filters when shooting outdoors?
Yes, I often do.
3. Anrianna T.: What tip can you give us to capture a special moment, not a commercial one?
Be quick like a ninja. Make sure the people you are taking a picture of don’t see you. Practice your intuition.
4. Wibie W.: Do you usually use digital imaging?
Never, but perhaps in the future.
5. Anrianna T.: What inspires you in a picture?
The subject and how they are interacting with the world.
6. Dinah R.: How you treat the people who don’t treat you well ? (I mean if your lover won’t care about you how u will react on it and what you will do to make you feel better?).
I would say, “See ya!” and take myself on a date. To a cupcake shop. 🙂
7. Wibie W.: Do you usually use some lighting support when you shoot?
No, I mostly work with natural light. If it’s too dark I will use my 580EX flash.