Here are some answers to last week’s Q&A on Facebook!
1. Martina R.: Other than your shooting style and hard work, what was the one thing that you felt elevated your business to the next level? I personal feel like I am having trouble with my work being scene by more potential clients.
2. Jade X.: Any good photography schools you would suggest? (in California)
I took a couple classes at Santa Monica Community College and loved it. If you’d like to read my overall thoughts about attending photography school, click here.
3. Anna H.: Other than photography as a way to document your travels, life, etc, do you also keep a journal of some sort?
I used to have a diary. Now I think my blog fills its place. A lot of times when I write a blog post, I’m writing it to myself.
4. Kate Z.: What inspires you to keep on going with photography?
Working with new people, the idea of possibility…
5. Ram M.: What is true love?
Freedom. Freedom to be yourself.
6. Kristelle D.: What is the most versatile lens?
The most versatile lens that I have is the 24-70mm f2.8. It’s great for weddings, portraits, and travel.
7. Angel W.: When shooting indoors with low light, what kind of lighting do you use?
I shoot without flash at a high ISO but if it’s too dark, I use my 580 EX flash and bounce the flash off the ceiling (if the ceiling is white and low enough). If not then I tilt the flash up 45 degrees so it’s not pointing directly at the subject.
8. Sony V.: What is your zodiac sign? Is it Aquarius?
Taurus. What makes you say Aquarius?