Below are some answers to last week’s Q&A on Facebook.
1. Jamie C.: Do you let the client choose what photographs they want or do you choose them yourself?
I always choose the photos. It depends on how big the wedding is, but usually I’ve give 500-700 photos for a full wedding day.
2. April B.: How long does it normally take you to get those 500-700 pictures back to them?
2 weeks. A good thing to do is put it in your contract so you stay on top of it. That may explain why I’m up at 3:00am right now.
3. Abraham I.: For an informal session (like a family session), how many edited photos you give to them?
4. Ksenia K.: Do you have any recommendations for someone wanting to learn more about photography — specifically, taking very ethereal/soft lighting photos. I have a vision in mind of what kind of photos I’d like to produce, but I’ve no idea how to go about it. Any recommendations?
5. June A.: When is your next workshop going to be held & what’s the topic?
I will start planning in a couple weeks after the busy wedding season is over. I would love to host a workshop on practical business stuff – Marketing, Pricing, etc.